An-easy-to-use Differential Scanning Calorimeter DSC (-170 to 700°C) with a 3-year warranty
– Robustness: the DSC131 evo features a highly robust sensor that, if needed, can readily be changed by the user in less than 30 minutes. No other DSC offers such flexibility.
– Ease of operation: dedicated market leading CALISTO software that is not only intuitive but powerful enough to perform every typical experiment and data treatment.
– Flexible and powerful: from -170 to 700 °C, with rapid heating and cooling performance.
– Large range of crucibles: in addition to the regular 30 μl crucibles, crucibles with a capacity of 100 μl are used for analyzing heterogeneous samples and for optimizing Cp (heat capacity) measurements.
– High Pressure Crucibles: The High Pressure crucibles deliver unmatched High Pressure resistance (up to 500 bars / 7 250 psi, 600 °C) while the DSC sensor itself remains at atmospheric pressure.
- Analysis & Lab Equipment
- Cell Solutions
- Material Characterization