LABSYS EVO TGA
TGA, from ambient to 1150°C or 1600°C
LABSYS evo is a user friendly, robust and highly powerful thermal analysis platform.
• A comprehensive line of thermal analyzers with two temperature ranges chosen and optimized for distinct families of application:
– RT – 1 150 °C, a cost effective solution mostly (but not only) for organic materials studies (polymers, pharmaceuticals, petroleum by-products…),
– RT – 1 600 °C, for demanding high temperature experiments involving mostly (but not only) inorganic materials like ceramics or metals.
• A top loading balance designed specifically for thermal analysis applications featuring unmatched stability, reproducibility and accuracy.
• A 30 samples / 6 references autosampler able to automatically configure to the different sensors and crucibles.
NEW PARTS AND OPTIONS
Controlled vacuum option
This option allows for operation under controlled vacuum. One can manually set a controlled pressure down to 30 mbar. Evolved gas analysis by MS coupling is possible at the same time.
Large volume crucible
A large volume 1000 µl (1 ml) alumina crucible, diameter 8mm and height 27 mm, is available for TGA experiments
- Analysis & Lab Equipment
- Cell Solutions
- Material Characterization